Monday, June 21, 2010

hello, pig


So the other day Daniel wandered in and asked what I thought of maybe getting a pig to raise for a few months, and then slaughter for meat.  I told him as long as it was far from the house (pigs stink) I didn't much care because it would be his pet, not mine.

Literally 30 minutes later I went out to our goat pen to help with evening feeding, and there was a pig.
Daniel swears he got the pig after running the idea by me.....

Anyways, I am trying to stay away from this pig.  Because I think pigs are kinda cute, and they have the  best little noses.  And I cannot become fond of what will be my dinner.  It makes me feel too guilty.

I couldn't resist a name though----
meet penelope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...