Monday, July 11, 2011

still no electricity

It has now been one week without power (although we spent the weekend visiting friends in Corazol, is that cheating?) The other day I went and got my glue gun to fix something, only to realize after I plugged it in, this isn't going to work.  Then I figured all the gun does is melt the glue, so I got a glue stick, held it over a candle, and used a toothpick to apply the glue.  Worked perfectly-- actually it was even more accurate and way less messy then the glue gun.  I felt quite smug with myself.  Then I went upstairs and freaked out because there was a HUGE spider in my dresser draw.  Only, when I got a flashlight I discovered it was just a (highly lethal) hair clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...