Wednesday, August 10, 2011

the zoo part three

This is my final zoo post, I promise.  My parent's visit was fun last week, although it was really hot here so we didn't do much.  I'll put some pictures up as soon as I have a few extra minutes of charge on my computer (yeah, still no electricity...)

Anyways, we spent quite a while watching this little fox watch his wished- for lunch:



here, birdy birdy birdy


I don't have a super zoom lens on my camera.  I was actually this close to the little guy.  He thought I was funny looking, but that Daniel's nose has potential.  :)


One of my favorite pictures from the day.  If this bird had wanted to, he could have pecked me right through the fence.  I think the camera confused him though.  Amazing colors, true?

It was good practice for me because I had to focus my camera manually in order to shoot through the fencing.   I think it added a really neat texture to the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...