Tuesday, August 10, 2010

farm life


Daniel plowing our garden

So the mad rush to finish all our projects before Daniel goes back to school is ongoing.  Daniel put in some beans and corn, but it looks like the blackbirds got a lot of it.  We are considering making a scarecrow, believe it or not.  We also are working on some building projects, which I will post pictures of soon, and cleaning like crazy cause some good friends will be here in a few days.  On top of that, my sister in law just announced she is getting married-- in a week and a half!!!  I volunteered to make corsages, boutonnieres, and flower-girl hairclips.... and decided to make myself a new dress.  I've never sewn a dress before, but I'm following the tutorial at grosgrain's web site, so hopefully it will all work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...